top of page
We aim to increase local screening rates through education and programs,
and support those who have been affected by a colorectal cancer diagnosis.
CRC Life is focused on increasing colorectal cancer screening rates and providing support for survivors and caregivers in Central Illinois.
Funds raised go to Awareness, Education and Screenings
as well as Advocacy Building and Volunteer Activities.
Read the latest news and updates from CRC Life and our impact in supporting those who have been affected by a colorectal cancer diagnosis. Follow us on Facebook
- Sat, Sep 29Mackinaw Valley Vineyard
- Mon, Aug 06Peoria Public Library North Branch
- Sat, Aug 04Mackinaw Valley Vineyard
- Mon, Jun 04Peoria Public Library North Branch
- Fri, Jun 01Mackinaw Valley Vineyard
- Mon, May 14Peoria Public Library North Branch
bottom of page